- Mollie (Moosewood) Katzen born (1950)
10 Awesome Wine Labels
Recipe of the day
- World Sampler of Sauvignon Blancs
- Texas Wine Gets Short Shrift from a High-Profile New Wine Book
- High Rate of Cancer in Children in Bordeaux Wine Region Raises Concerns About Vineyards’ Pesticide Use
- Sonoma County’s Dry Creek Valley, Tons More than Zinfandel
- Hilarious Bottle of Wine Tells Teachers, ‘Our Child Might Be the Reason You Drink, So Enjoy This Bottle on Us’
When shopping, a wine label is likely the first thing to call your attention to any particular wine bottle. But do you know just how much that label influences your purchasing habits?
Research shows that when browsing a store's shelf, 100 percent of people said that a wine's label is either somewhat or very important in their decision to purchase a product.
We recently shared some of our favorite innovations in wine packaging, and now are excited to let you in on a collection of 10 truly unique and creatively designed wine labels.
— Gregory Dal Piaz, Snooth
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts