- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Your Ring Pops Now Come in Gummy Candy Form
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Our children's childhoods will never be the same: Bazooka Candy has announced that they'll be taking the Ring Pop (remember those?) up a notch, launching a Wearable Ring Pop Gummies Candy, a chewy version of the candy bling.
According to a press release, the new candies will be "wearable, shareable, and more fun to consume than ever before," debuting at stores nationwide for $1.19 and $2.29 for 1.7-ounce pouches and 5-ounce peg bags. And while the concept is pretty great (candy for your fingers! Why not?), something about this just seems wrong. What's a Ring Pop if you aren't spending 10 minutes looking like a baby eating a pacifier, all while getting sticky candy juice all over your fingers?
If you're so inclined to try out these new gummy rings (we prefer classic gummy bears), the Riny Pop gummies come in strawberry, cherry, watermelon, and blue raspberry. In the meantime, we're going to go indulge some of our '90s nostalgia with the real thing, thanks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts