- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Your Ring Pops Now Come in Gummy Candy Form
Recipe of the day
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
Our children's childhoods will never be the same: Bazooka Candy has announced that they'll be taking the Ring Pop (remember those?) up a notch, launching a Wearable Ring Pop Gummies Candy, a chewy version of the candy bling.
According to a press release, the new candies will be "wearable, shareable, and more fun to consume than ever before," debuting at stores nationwide for $1.19 and $2.29 for 1.7-ounce pouches and 5-ounce peg bags. And while the concept is pretty great (candy for your fingers! Why not?), something about this just seems wrong. What's a Ring Pop if you aren't spending 10 minutes looking like a baby eating a pacifier, all while getting sticky candy juice all over your fingers?
If you're so inclined to try out these new gummy rings (we prefer classic gummy bears), the Riny Pop gummies come in strawberry, cherry, watermelon, and blue raspberry. In the meantime, we're going to go indulge some of our '90s nostalgia with the real thing, thanks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts