- World Water Week begins
Your Holiday Meal Wrecks Your 'Food Clock' and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Excess Eating Affects Inner Clock: Looks like our gluttonous holiday feasts (and constant sweets) might actually change our bodies' clocks, where eating at the "wrong" time of day could be a cause of obesity. Oops. [Science Daily]
Historic 1795 Mansion of McDonald's: And here is a McDonald's set to open in New Hyde Park, N.Y., in a historic 1795 mansion known as the Denton House. [Foodbeast]
Oregano, the Organic Antibiotic? Chicken farm Bell & Evans have been feeding their chickens a mixture of oregano oil and cinnamon, swearing it wards of diseases. [NY Times]
7-Eleven Revamp: The convenience store is still continuing it's healthy shift (having introduced Slurpee Lite in the past) by phasing in healthy food options for specific markets. [NY Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts