- Alton Brown born (1962)
Your Holiday Meal Wrecks Your 'Food Clock' and More News
Recipe of the day
- Skipping Breakfast Puts Diabetics at Risk, New Study Says
- What Is It Like to Be Allergic to All Food? 1 Unlucky Teen Offers a Glimpse Into His Life
- Google Will Now Tell You How Busy Restaurants and Stores Are So You Can Avoid Long Lines
- 10 Ways You’re Wasting Money at the Supermarket
- Why Is Pig Meat Called ‘Pork’?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Excess Eating Affects Inner Clock: Looks like our gluttonous holiday feasts (and constant sweets) might actually change our bodies' clocks, where eating at the "wrong" time of day could be a cause of obesity. Oops. [Science Daily]
Historic 1795 Mansion of McDonald's: And here is a McDonald's set to open in New Hyde Park, N.Y., in a historic 1795 mansion known as the Denton House. [Foodbeast]
Oregano, the Organic Antibiotic? Chicken farm Bell & Evans have been feeding their chickens a mixture of oregano oil and cinnamon, swearing it wards of diseases. [NY Times]
7-Eleven Revamp: The convenience store is still continuing it's healthy shift (having introduced Slurpee Lite in the past) by phasing in healthy food options for specific markets. [NY Times]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts