Your Dining Table Could Be Designed by Brad Pitt
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
Just in case he wasn't doing enough in this world (you know, acting in movies, adopting adorable kids, being a philanthropist, being drop-dead gorgeous), Brad Pitt has decided to tack on furniture designer on his résumé.
Architectural Digest reports that the actor is collaborating with New Jersey furniture designer Frank Pollaro for a line of furniture including "dynamic tables, elegant chairs, an exotic bed, [and] a minimalist marble bathtub for two," all along the styles of Art Deco furnishing that Pollaro is known for.
The pieces will be showcased in Manhattan from Nov. 13 to 15, AD reports, and we can expect plenty of exotic woods, as Pitt tells AD that lately he's been drawn to "slightly more rustic materials that absorb the light rather than reflect it."
Luckily, if you were hoping for a giant new Mr. & Mrs. Smith-worthy dining table for Christmas, the collection includes a 17-foot-long dining table with a complex, twisted base, as well as a glass dining table for Ocean's Eleven fans. Check out the slideshow for more renderings of Pitt's furniture designs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts