Would You Be Able to Eat This 10,000 Calorie Monster Burger?
Recipe of the day
- Bakery Issues Apology for Commemorative Buns in Memory of Lee Kuan Yew, Founding Father of Modern Singapore
- This Emirates Plane Has a Fully-Stocked Walk-Up Bar On Board
- Disney World May Be Opening Up a Boozy, Jungle Cruise-Themed Restaurant
- Qatar Airways Vice President Publically Shames Flight Attendant for Drunkenness in Email to Staff
- The 30 Best Pubs Outside of Ireland (and America)
The “Ulti-meatum” burger definitely puts most unhealthy food creations to shame. This 10,000 calorie meaty monstrosity, created by the team at Mister Eaters Fish and Chips Shop in Preston, England is a triple threat, containing three deep-fried cheeseburgers—the middle one of which is literally a “burger within a burger” — with all of the fixings. Mister Eaters will be creating a challenge for charity for anyone who thinks that they can “eat the beast” in a certain timeframe.
Corinne Clarkson, owner of Mister Eaters Fish and Chips Shop, got the idea for the burger after seeing it featured on “The Regular Show,” a Cartoon Network cartoon. She had only seen multiple failed attempts to re-create the “burger within a burger” online.
Are you not quite up to the challenge? Check out The Daily Meal's 10 Unhealthiest Fast Food Burgers
“Us being us, no strangers to wild and wacky creations, we saw that failure as a challenge and thought that we would have a go at this seemingly impossible to make burger,” said Clarkson. “Me personally, I would not give it a go at eating it, not the whole thing in a time limit anyway. I have sampled the burger inside the burger and it was delicious.”
Think you can handle the challenge? It will cost you around 30 U.S. dollars.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts