Why 'Fasting' as a Diet Strategy Is Wrong and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
French Bistro vs. Asian Hipster: Is the reign of Asian hipster cuisine over? Grub Street seems to think that new French might be the new trend. [Grub Street]
99 Essential Restaurants: Readers react to LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants in Los Angeles list. [LA Weekly]
Fasting Diet Trend: The latest trend in dieting? Eating whatever for five days, then fasting for two. The problem, however, is that it might result in eating disorders with starvation and binging if followed incorrectly. [LiveScience]
Eyeball Eating: It might sound icky to some, but seriously, fish eyeballs are delicious. [NPR]
Tom Colicchio's Crib: Here's a look at Tom Colicchio's awesome digs overlooking the Hudson River. We're super jealous (plus what a great headline). [NY Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts