Why 'Fasting' as a Diet Strategy Is Wrong and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
French Bistro vs. Asian Hipster: Is the reign of Asian hipster cuisine over? Grub Street seems to think that new French might be the new trend. [Grub Street]
99 Essential Restaurants: Readers react to LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants in Los Angeles list. [LA Weekly]
Fasting Diet Trend: The latest trend in dieting? Eating whatever for five days, then fasting for two. The problem, however, is that it might result in eating disorders with starvation and binging if followed incorrectly. [LiveScience]
Eyeball Eating: It might sound icky to some, but seriously, fish eyeballs are delicious. [NPR]
Tom Colicchio's Crib: Here's a look at Tom Colicchio's awesome digs overlooking the Hudson River. We're super jealous (plus what a great headline). [NY Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts