- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
White Corn and Tomato Salad
- 2 ears white corn, cooked, kernels removed from the cob
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 8 Ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and diced
- 6 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
This simple salad calls for fresh avocados, making the dish an excellent source of potassium and fiber. It’s another marvelous meal from our friend Kinzie at To Cheese or Not to Cheese.
See all salad recipes.
In a bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, tofu, onion, and parsley. In another small bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.