White Corn and Tomato Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 12%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||98µg||24%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||8g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This simple salad calls for fresh avocados, making the dish an excellent source of potassium and fiber. It’s another marvelous meal from our friend Kinzie at To Cheese or Not to Cheese.
See all salad recipes.
- 2 ears white corn, cooked, kernels removed from the cob
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 8 ounces extra-firm tofu, drained and diced
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
In a bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, tofu, onion, and parsley. In another small bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Special Designations: Low-fat, Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy