- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
White Castle Now Accepting Valentine’s Day Reservations
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- A New York City Restaurant Was Allegedly Fined for Specifically Hiring an Indian Server
- Chick-Fil-A ‘Pay It Forward’ Produces Heartwarming Results
- B&H Dairy Launches Crowdfunding Campaign to Reopen After East Village Explosion
- Andaz Maui’s Ka’ana Kitchen Offers a Bevy of Morning Options
- The 35 Best Sandwich Shops in America
White Castle is just about the last place you’d expect to find couples celebrating the most romantic holiday of the year, but it’s in fact quite a popular destination on Valentine’s Day. For the past several years the chain has pulled out all the stops, dolling up their restaurants with full-blown decorations, and due to its popularity, interested diners now need to make a reservation to secure a table. Well, those reservation lines are officially open.
Thirty-one White Castles across the country are participating, and are predominantly located in Louisville, Ky. and Nashville, Tenn. There’s no special menu or anything along those lines (create your own six-course tasting of mini burgers and chicken sandwiches?), but it’s certainly a wacky way to spend the holiday.
You can check out their Facebook page for a full list of participating restaurants; the majority will be seating guests from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., but some extend the availability out to 9:30 p.m. It’s highly recommended that you call in advance to make a reservation, or else you might just find yourself needing to get your meal to go.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts