White Castle Now Accepting Valentine’s Day Reservations
Recipe of the day
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Hooters
- Surprises in Ranking for Daniel, Jean-Georges, and David Chang as Second Half of World’s 100 Best Restaurants Announced
- Polite Customers Get Cheaper Kebabs in Vienna
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
- Mariscos German’s Fish Voted the Best Taco in San Diego
White Castle is just about the last place you’d expect to find couples celebrating the most romantic holiday of the year, but it’s in fact quite a popular destination on Valentine’s Day. For the past several years the chain has pulled out all the stops, dolling up their restaurants with full-blown decorations, and due to its popularity, interested diners now need to make a reservation to secure a table. Well, those reservation lines are officially open.
Thirty-one White Castles across the country are participating, and are predominantly located in Louisville, Ky. and Nashville, Tenn. There’s no special menu or anything along those lines (create your own six-course tasting of mini burgers and chicken sandwiches?), but it’s certainly a wacky way to spend the holiday.
You can check out their Facebook page for a full list of participating restaurants; the majority will be seating guests from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., but some extend the availability out to 9:30 p.m. It’s highly recommended that you call in advance to make a reservation, or else you might just find yourself needing to get your meal to go.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts