White Bean Dip Recipe
Daily Value: 18%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||332µg||83%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This dip can be made in minutes and is also great as the recipe is made up of ingredients from the pantry. Serve with pita crisps.
- Two 15-ounce cans cannellini beans (or another white bean) or 1 pound soaked beans once drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons paprika, plus a little extra for sprinkling
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed (optional)
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a food processor, combine the cannellini beans, paprika, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic (if using). Whizz until you reach a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper and whiz again for 20 seconds. Scoop the white bean dip into a serving bowl and lightly sprinkle some paprika over the top.