- Labor Day
Where Celebrities, Hollywood Big Shots, and Media Executives Lunch
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- You Know You Aren’t Classy When… 5 Food and Drink Choices That Are Socially Unacceptable
- No One Likes It When You’re on Your Phone During Dinner, Study Finds
- An Introvert's Cocktail Party Survival Guide
- How to Survive a Dinner Party When You Don't Like Any of the Food
- These Obnoxious Dining Habits Will End Any Relationship
Even though the days of mysterious Hollywood lives are long over, something about power lunches fascinates us. Like really, who else has time to lunch these days?
In their February issue, The Hollywood Reporter brings us this nifty guide to power lunching around Los Angeles (and New York and London), showing us who pays when, who goes where, and what sort of shenanigans go down.
On the Los Angeles list? Big lunch spots in the past have included Ma Maison, Orso, and Morton's, as well as The Polo Lounge, Spago, and The Grill on the Alley. Some restaurants had to move, however, for Bouchon (from Thomas Keller) and Tom Colicchio's Craft.
Check out the top 25 Los Angeles power lunch spots in The Hollywood Reporter's slideshow, as well as their nifty infographic telling you if you need to pay at your next shindig. Hint: if you're an actor, you get a free lunch. Sweet.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts