What We're Loving: BHLDN’s Two Cents Coasters
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: BHLDN’s Curious Cake Toppers
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: iGourmet’s 'Everything for Her' Gift Basket for Mom
Remember those awful guest interviews on your parents’ wedding video where everyone gave their well-wishes and their advice to the happy couple? Yeah, no one does that anymore.
These days, guest books come in all shapes and sizes, from photo booth scrapbooks to a note card and envelope wall to a recipe book and other creative ideas.
For us food-loving couples, these coasters from BHLDN are just the ticket.
Place these at the tables during your wedding reception for guests to leave their two cents on how to make it as husband and wife. It will be an interactive way for guests to get to know other guests at the table, plus, you’ll see how the comments progress after a few celebratory cocktails.
If you love these and aren’t interested in people’s advice, ask for their memories instead with these Fondest Memories coasters.
Happy writing — and drinking!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts