What We’re Loving: Zara Home’s Eddy Dinnerware
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
It’s no surprise that just about every home or entertain editor around the country hasn’t stopped swooning over Zara Home.
When the European brand came to the States to finally reveal their chic home collection at — gasp! — affordable prices, we were hooked.
What are we going gaga for today? This golden dinnerware set that is sure to make a statement, no matter how big or small the space or the dinner party.
The porcelain collection consists of a soup plate, a bowl, and a dessert plate, and is whimsical with its fish-filled center and its bubbled décor. It's an ideal base to mix with a bold colored dinner plate for a boho look, or add in gold utensils, gold-rimmed glassware, and a metallic dinner plate for a serious gilded baroque feel.
They're perfect for any dinner party or build on them with colorful seasonal centerpieces to create a holiday table that your guests will be talking about from appetizers to dessert.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts