What We’re Loving: Wine for a Wedding’s Classic Trio
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
For any couple — especially newlyweds — celebrating your wedding anniversary is a big-to-do. While there certainly is a rule of thumb when gifting to your husband or wife (i.e. paper on your first anniversary, china on your 20th, etc.), when gifting a couple that’s close to you, there’s plenty of room for creativity.
Wine for a Wedding has created a stellar idea for newlyweds who just happen to be oenophiles. With a detailed yet easy process, you can select a series of three wines that will ultimately be enjoyed on milestone anniversaries: the first, the fifth, and the 10th.
Not only have they curated various packages that are assembled to age well for future tasting, but they arrive in boxes that are engraved with each year they’re meant to be enjoyed and a personalized message from the sender (you!)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts