What We’re Loving: West Elm’s Heart Pad-Printed Bowls
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: West Elm’s Watermelon Obsession
- What We’re Loving: West Elm’s Halloween Bottle Openers
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's Chicago Metallic Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
While we’re cooling down from the rush of the holiday season and hot on the heels of Valentine’s Day, we couldn’t stop ourselves from falling in love with these subtle and sweet heart-printed bowls from West Elm.
At only $8 each, snag a few for when you’re setting out snacks for guests or fill them with heart-shaped sweets and gift them to friends and family as a nice show of love.
They’re perfect for cereal, soups, and snacks, not to mention they're so neutral that they can be mixed into your everyday collection as well, all year round.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts