What We’re Loving: Wantful
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
So who’s the difficult person to shop for in your life? Your mom? Sister? Fiancé? We know there’s someone. Hey! Is it you? Well, toss that notion to the wind and meet Wantful, the never-fail gift guide for the tricky recipient on your list. Cue, Wantful.
Here’s how it works:
You can do one of two things. First, you can take a personality quiz about your recipient that asks a few questions like what they’re hobbies are, if they're into cooking, do they live to eat or eat to live, etc.
The site will then create a selection of products for you to choose from (in your budget!) and you create a catalog of gifts for your recipient.
Or you can choose products simply from various categories like Entertaining, Jewelry, Art & Décor, and Giving Back and build your catalog that way.
After you make a catalog of 12 items — you pick the top cost — you send the catalog to your recipient to choose a gift. They never learn the price, they just browse and choose, and voilà — it’s done.
This is perfect for any tricky recipient in your life.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts