What We’re Loving: Uncommon Goods’ Fortune Cookie Baby Booties
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We know we sometimes get really excited about the same things over and over again — macarons, anything bedazzled, and a really amazing tablescape, to name a few — but there’s one thing we’ve curbed our love for until now — all things baby-related.
Now, we've found the ideal stocking stuffer for food lovers with new babies in their lives: these adorable, hilarious, miniature fortune cookie booties from Uncommon Goods. They're just too cute.
Handmade with extra-soft plush fleece, the slippers fold up into a cookie shape when they’re not being used (we know — we’re dying over them, too!) and come with two inspiring fortunes for the little one in your life.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts