What We’re Loving: The Stationary Studio’s Personalized Recipe Box
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
We’re big on gift giving here at The Daily Meal. Even though the biggest gift-giving season is over, we’re still pumping out ideas and always looking for a great find for that special someone.
The Stationary Studio has the ideal gift for the chef in your life: a personalized recipe box. You can get it monogrammed perhaps with a bride’s new initials or just the name of the person for them to place atop their kitchen counter, ready to fill to the brim with new recipes.
With five tabs — one for every course — there’s plenty of room for opportunity. It’s also Lucite, making it a bit easier to locate which recipe you’re looking for.
For a great shower gift, mail out a blank recipe card with the shower invitation and have guests mail it back with their RSVP card and gift it to the bride so she’s ready to start her kitchen!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts