- Alton Brown born (1962)
What We’re Loving: RedEnvelope’s Heirloom Metal Spoon + Fork
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Milestone occasions are meant for gifts that will be remembered. From weddings to graduations to the arrival of a new baby, a gift that has not only sentiment attached but is also something that can be saved and passed down through the family is a real treasure.
The announcement and arrival of a new baby is something so monumental in a parent’s life that it calls for serious celebration. When it comes to parenting, keepsakes are golden, so for the expectant couple, a silver rattle, a silver spoon, or a baby’s comb are things that they’ll keep forever and pass down to their children’s children.
This beautiful set is inspired by classic kitchenware found in old homes and antique markets. Stunning and still serving a purpose, they’re ideal for babies and toddlers who are just beginning to learn eating skills.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts