What We’re Loving: Red Envelope’s Personalized Pie Dish
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Moët and Chandon’s Valentine’s Day Gift Bag
- What We’re Loving: il Buco Alimentari & Vineria’s Valentine’s Day Gift Basket
- What We’re Loving: RedEnvelope’s Heirloom Metal Spoon + Fork
- What We're Loving: Williams-Sonoma Hostess Gifts
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s Fall Pie Molds
During the holidays, you’re bound to be a guest — that is unless you’re playing host for every occasion, in which case we give send you our condolences.
In any case, when you are indeed a guest, it’s always nice to bring a gift to the host or hostess whose home you’re visiting for the holidays. While a bottle of wine or chocolates will suffice, —a sentimental note always goes a long way.
Making something homemade is always appreciated and shows that you put time into the gift. With Red Envelope’s personalized pie dish, you can —bring your homemade pie in the pie dish and leave it with the family —so they can bake pies in their home for occasions and holidays to come.
They’ll never forget where it came from every time they cut a slice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts