What We’re Loving: Rablabs' Kiva Platters
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Mini 'Beers' for Tailgating
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's On-Ice Entertaining Collection
- What We’re Loving: Casa Nonna’s 'Casa Nova' Deluxe Dinner Kit
- What We’re Loving: MacKenzie-Childs' Parchment Check Enamelware
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's Chicago Metallic Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters
Entertaining is all about serving the masses, whether you’re hosting a group of four or 400. And while a tremendous part of preparing for a large party is deciding what’s on the menu, half the battle is presentation as well.
We’ve shared with you our ideal party foods and given tips on how to present them, but we’re talking about the actual pieces you're serving them up on now.
Nothing is more chic than Rablabs' gemstone platters — your guests may even be more interested in the gold-rimmed trays rather than the bites that are on it. These platters are ideal for the host or hostess who likes to invest in highbrow pieces that will make a statement now and continue to be fabulous when you’re using them in 20 years.
Perfect for a charcuterie or cheese spread, the platters are made from natural stone with sterling silver and 24K gold — a real statement piece if you ask us.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts