What We’re Loving: Pottery Barn’s 12 Days of Christmas Serveware Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
We’ll admit it, we have a serious soft spot for holiday décor. We love twirling the garland around our banisters, stringing popcorn, and playing a ton of Christmas music — even before Thanksgiving. That's why we’re in love with any and all Christmas-themed serving ware and dinner ware; they just make the holidays that more festive.
Pottery Barn, known for perfecting the chic and shabby combination, has produced a stunning 12 Days of Christmas collection, fit for an ultimate holiday basket. Complete with everything from Partridge in a Pear Tree Salt and Pepper Shakers to a Maids-a-Milking Cream and Sugar Set, and even a Drummers Drumming Cake Stand, this collection is a surefire classic for any host or hostess who has a knack for holiday serving ware.
Gift your newlywed pals with a few pieces to start their own collection, create a collection of your own, or buy them all — heck you deserve it don’t you?
Here’s the entire collection. Our favorite? Totally the Lords-a-Leaping Place Card Holders.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts