What We’re Loving: Moët and Chandon’s Valentine’s Day Gift Bag
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Nothing says L-O-V-E like celebrating it with your better half.
As we’re nearly a week away from the day of hearts, flowers, and chocolate, we need to toast the day as well, don’t we?
Moët & Chandon graces tables at A-list events like the Golden Globe Awards and the U.S. Open and is enjoyed by famous couples like George Clooney and Stacy Keibler, Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt, and John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
If you want to toast to love this Valentine’s Day, celebrate with the Moët Rosé Valentine’s Day Gift Bag. The set combines a bit of sentiment and a touch of personalization with a customizable champagne bottle that invites couples to express their feelings. It includes an array of stickers to personalize and decorate the bottle with your own special love note.
For you bold gentleman out there, perhaps a "Will you marry me?"
If you have reservations, an easy-to-carry handle makes this bottle of bubbly easy to bring along to dinners out. Available for $52.99 at Sherry-Lehman.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts