What We’re Loving: Mastrad’s Macaron Bake Set
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Paper Source’s Macaron Wrapping Paper
- What We’re Loving: Kashi’s Soft-Baked Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
- What We’re Loving: Mini 'Beers' for Tailgating
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's On-Ice Entertaining Collection
- What We’re Loving: Casa Nonna’s 'Casa Nova' Deluxe Dinner Kit
Yes, it’s Jan. 2 and we should be talking about ways to be healthy — and we will! — but seeing as how the macaron continues to be a popular sweet, there’s no reason to not take a cue from the French and make them at home.
Thanks to Mastrad, making the French dessert at home is now an easy task.
Their baking set includes all the fixings you’ll need to achieve baking success: a macaron cookbook with more than 30 sweet and savory recipes, a macaron baking sheet, and a silicone pastry bag with assorted accessories to get crafty during the baking process.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts