- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
What We’re Loving: Marchesa for Lenox
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Alright, we’re going to go there—some things are really just worth spending the money for. While we’re not the group that’s going out and buying white truffles by the pound and buying the season’s newest Louboutins—we certainly wish we were.
When it comes to registering for china—you have to not only think about long term, but you have to think about what print you’re going to love now and love 20 years from now.
With Marchesa’s collection for Lenox—there’s no going wrong here. The elaborate prints can tend to get a bit highbrow, but it’s definitely worth it when your guests are impressed with your amazing taste.
Luckily for brides, the collection inspired by Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig statement evening and bridal gowns, has a fair range of prices with place settings ranging from $150 to $225.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts