What We’re Loving: Mackenzie-Childs’ Tannenbaum Treat Jars
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: MacKenzie-Childs' Parchment Check Enamelware
- What We’re Loving: See’s Candies' Halloween Treat Box
- What We’re Loving: Pottery Barn’s 12 Days of Christmas Serveware Collection
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Olive & Cocoa’s Celebration Serving Set
If you’re not familiar with Mackenzie-Childs and all of its ceramic glory, here’s what you need to know: the brand and its iconic pieces are as classic as New York City’s Fifth Avenue during the holiday season.
If you’re already a Courtly Check collector, this will be a perfect new addition to your holiday table.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts