- Oyster Day
What We’re Loving: Luna Bazaar’s Favor Boxes
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- Make Your Own Beachfront Boardwalk Treats for an End-of-Summer Bash at Home
- This Turkish Couple Spent Their Wedding Reception Handing Out Food to Refugees
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
It’s no surprise that the trend of food party favors is still all the rage. And while we’ve covered the topic a ton in the past, we’ve never talked about the wrapping.
A gift isn’t a gift without the presentation. With Luna Bazaar’s boho-chic party favor boxes, your guests will be super excited by the treasure they’re picking up on as they head out of your bash.
The decorative boxes come equipped with a glittered bow (as all should!) and the colors are fuchsia, turquoise, and orange mango.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts