- Mollie (Moosewood) Katzen born (1950)
What We’re Loving: Luna Bazaar’s Favor Boxes
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
It’s no surprise that the trend of food party favors is still all the rage. And while we’ve covered the topic a ton in the past, we’ve never talked about the wrapping.
A gift isn’t a gift without the presentation. With Luna Bazaar’s boho-chic party favor boxes, your guests will be super excited by the treasure they’re picking up on as they head out of your bash.
The decorative boxes come equipped with a glittered bow (as all should!) and the colors are fuchsia, turquoise, and orange mango.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts