What We’re Loving: La Tavola Linens' Dolce Collection
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Doodle by Stitch’s Doodle Tablecloth and Apron
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: Mark and Graham’s Personalized Table Linens
- What We’re Loving: Sandra by Sandra Lee’s Polka Dot Collection
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
As you know, we’re big fans of all things that sparkle and shine — hello, glitter guide! — so it's definitely not a shock that we are not just loving, but in love with, the sequined table linen collection at La Tavola.
As one of the most renowned and respected fine linen brands from coast to coast, La Tavola definitely brings panache to the table, whether at an intimate dinner party at home or on 100 tables at a private event or gala.
With more than 10 collections to choose from, we were floored when we found the Dolce Collection that shimmers and shines with shiny, sequined, and beaded fabrics to choose from. When we hit the New York fabric and discovered the hues, our excitement escalated even more.
If you ask any entertaining aficionado, finding a sequined tablecloth is nearly impossible, so when we made this discovery you can be sure our order was placed within 15 minutes. The brand ships nationwide and there isn't a minimum or maximum mandatory order count.
As for the sequined tablescapes that are certainly in our future, we are over-the-moon excited. Stay tuned for photos.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts