What We’re Loving: Kipik’s Toothpick Holder
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Cocktail parties are meant for toothpicks with all their cheeses, small plates, and passed dishes. After all, how else can you elegantly eat a mini hot dog dipped in mustard without it dripping all over your face?
Having servers, dishes, and flatware on a buffet can get cluttered, so why not opt for dish accessories that don’t take up too much space? A solution too all problems, here's a toothpick holder that barely takes up any room. This little porcupine from Kipik is ideal for entertaining, not to mention adorable.
Nix utensils and just stick with classic toothpicks. Stock up on them and have waiters carry them with each tray served or rest this cute holder on your display table. Also, the porcupine conveniently hangs on the edge of a bowl and comes with 22 picks.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts