What We’re Loving: Kate Spade’s Tequila Is Not My Friend Bag
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We’ve all been there the morning after a long night out. Your head is spinning, your mouth is dry — it’s safe to say you’re hungover.
How did you get here? Hmm, let’s see, it may have something to do with the 11 glasses of champagne at last night’s bash. Or was it the bottomless Bellinis at brunch? Oh, yes, remember? The tequila. Gets you every single time.
Whatever the case, you know what’s coming to your rescue — a classic, greasy, calorie-loaded breakfast sandwich, preferably a bacon, egg, and cheese, and hey, who’s judging?
Kate Spade, known for their cheeky quotes, color blocking, and awesome book-inspired clutches, is serving up this adorable pouch that’s perfect for party girls to carry out for a night of fun or to grab on the way to the deli in the morning when they're in dire need of a little R&R. It’s perfectly all right if that party girl is y-o-u, because hey — we’re getting one for ourselves, too.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts