What We’re Loving: Jonathan Adler’s Bold Place Settings
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Paper Source’s Wheat Bundles Place Card Kit
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Queen City Cookies’ 'Downton Abbey' Gift Collection
- What We’re Loving: Williams-Sonoma’s 'Flavors of Morocco' Collection
- What We’re Loving: iGourmet’s 'Everything for Her' Gift Basket for Mom
Meet Jonathan Adler, the quirky potter who brought a bit of whimsy and color into home décor. If you take a gander into any one of Adler’s shops or his online store, you’ll find a plethora of tricked-out patterns, independent brands, and the most adorable salt and pepper shakers you’ve ever seen.
We came across a few of his place settings that were ideal for mixing and matching, so we’re spotlighting all three rather than just singling one out.
All four-piece settings are priced affordably at $50, and we’re giving a keen eye to the Greek Key, the Mod Dot, and the Green Nixon patterns. All are bold pops of color — the Greek Key is a classic Mykonos-rooftop blue, the Mod Dot comes in tangerine tango orange, and the Green Nixon is Kelly green — and all have classic geometric patterns.
Since we can’t decide among the three, we’re urging you to set your tables with mix-and-match settings to create a vibrant and inviting atmosphere for your guests.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts