What We’re Loving: Horchow’s Pierced Serveware
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Here’s the difference between cooking for one and serving any meal to a large number of guests: the mess. Whether it’s a causal, intimate affair or a formal dinner, there are destined to be a plethora of plates left for washing. And if you serve your courses buffet-style, the trays of food can tend to lose their panache and look clumsy.
If you want to add the same sophistication of a set table to a table where guests can help themselves, this stunning silver set creates a smooth and classic finish to a table that can tend to get a bit busy with all the serving ware for entrées and sides.
The complete set from Horschow (though items are sold separately) includes a 2-quart double baker, a 3-quart baker, a flatware caddy, a dinner plate holder, and a salad plate holder. Holders are made of pierced nickel-plated aluminum. Bakers have dishwasher and oven-safe glass liners. The set has a wonderful presence with its vine pattern that’s ideal for any occasion.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts