- Moldy Cheese Day
What We’re Loving: Crème Delicious’ Henna-Inspired Cakes
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
We’ve seen our fair share of elaborate cakes — from sugar castles to never-ending fondant fairy tales — however, when we laid eyes on these henna creations from New York City’s Crème Delicious, we were floored. Does it get more ornate then this? I don’t think so.
Crème Delicious, a boutique cake line, makes cakes that are each individually decorated by professional artists who use the same intricate technique as henna art. Each cake — either a mini or a wedding cake — is creative, imaginative, and a beautiful centerpiece for any occasion.
You're guaranteed to make a statement with these because you’re not only getting the extravagant bohemian décor but also a decadent filling, with flavors including chocolate, vanilla, green tea, red velvet, and pink champagne.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts