What We’re Loving: Crème Delicious’ Henna-Inspired Cakes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We’ve seen our fair share of elaborate cakes — from sugar castles to never-ending fondant fairy tales — however, when we laid eyes on these henna creations from New York City’s Crème Delicious, we were floored. Does it get more ornate then this? I don’t think so.
Crème Delicious, a boutique cake line, makes cakes that are each individually decorated by professional artists who use the same intricate technique as henna art. Each cake — either a mini or a wedding cake — is creative, imaginative, and a beautiful centerpiece for any occasion.
You're guaranteed to make a statement with these because you’re not only getting the extravagant bohemian décor but also a decadent filling, with flavors including chocolate, vanilla, green tea, red velvet, and pink champagne.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts