- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
What We’re Loving: Crème Delicious’ Henna-Inspired Cakes
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
We’ve seen our fair share of elaborate cakes — from sugar castles to never-ending fondant fairy tales — however, when we laid eyes on these henna creations from New York City’s Crème Delicious, we were floored. Does it get more ornate then this? I don’t think so.
Crème Delicious, a boutique cake line, makes cakes that are each individually decorated by professional artists who use the same intricate technique as henna art. Each cake — either a mini or a wedding cake — is creative, imaginative, and a beautiful centerpiece for any occasion.
You're guaranteed to make a statement with these because you’re not only getting the extravagant bohemian décor but also a decadent filling, with flavors including chocolate, vanilla, green tea, red velvet, and pink champagne.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts