What We’re Loving: Chloe’s Soft Serve Valentine’s Day Pies
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
With all the chocolate, decadent desserts, and the surplus of champagne, Valentine’s Day can’t tend to get a bit caloric. For those of us who are still holding strong to our New Year’s pacts, it’s totally OK to consider the holiday of love a cheat day, but for those who just won’t budge, how about a healthier option?
Chloe’s Soft Serve Fruit Co. is serving up sweet sundaes and pies made from three simple ingredients — fruit, water, and a touch of organic cane sugar.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, Chloe’s Soft Serve Fruit Co. will serve two specialty pies:
• Dark Chocolate Soft Serve Fruit in a chocolate crust, drizzled with chocolate, and topped with cranberries and white chocolate chips
• Raspberry Soft Serve Fruit in a chocolate graham cracker crust, topped with chocolate chips, drizzled chocolate, and cranberries
While you can certainly order ahead and pick these up at either of their New York City locations, these pies are also available for shipping nationwide.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts