What We’re Loving: Band of Outsiders Cookie Cutters
Today on The Daily Meal
- What We’re Loving: Sur La Table's Chicago Metallic Conversation-Heart Cookie Cutters
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ Dome Flatware Caddy
- What We’re Loving: Neiman Marcus’ 'Cheers' Dessert Plates
- What We’re Loving: Pimlott & Co.’s Christmas Party Crackers
- What We’re Loving: Kashi’s Soft-Baked Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies
It’s the holiday season, which means it's also one of the most popular times for home baking projects (hello, Christmas cookies!). While we will definitely be bringing you some festive recipes for the holiday staples, how about we get the right tools first?
If you’ve been living under a rock, then you’ve missed the constant commercials, billboards, and magazine inserts announcing the collaboration of Target and Neiman Marcus for the holiday season.
Celebrating 50 years of design of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), the two department stores have come together through a limited-time-only collection from today's top designers.
Twenty-five of the best designers, including Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta, Diane Von Furstenberg, Marc Jacobs, and more produced a collection that amounts to more than 50 gifts.
Our favorite gift? These Band of Outsiders cookie cutters. Bringing baking to an all-time fashion high, these cutters are easy-to-clean, stainless steel, and have soft silicone handles to make your runway-worthy sweets a cinch.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts