Wendy's Drive-Thru Gets a Rap
Recipe of the day
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
- Why You Shouldn't Go to a Restaurant on Valentine's Day
- How Do Restaurants Plan for Valentine’s Day?
- Here’s an All-Emoji Review of Noma’s Tokyo Pop-Up
Nothing makes our Mondays better than somebody doing a drive-thru rap, especially when it's actually good, and especially when it's done by an unassuming scrawny kid saying "yo" and "man" just a bit too much.
This Wendy's drive-thru rap is pretty spot on, with rapper M.r. B. spitting rhymes like "Oh yeah I want a Frosty and make it vanilla/ and Joey if you spill that I swear I'm gonna kill ya/But that's a different story what do I want to try?/I want a quarter-pounder with a large fry."
The complete order? A double burger with cheese sans lettuce, fries, four small Sprites, a Frosty, a quarter-pounder burger with a large fry, and a 10-piece chicken nugget with barbecue sauce. He even raps in an apology for sounding a bit bossy (super classy), and ends up getting his order for free. Watch below for the full song, which apparently will be on M.r. B.'s CD "What the Funk?"
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts