Wendy's Drive-Thru Gets a Rap
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
Nothing makes our Mondays better than somebody doing a drive-thru rap, especially when it's actually good, and especially when it's done by an unassuming scrawny kid saying "yo" and "man" just a bit too much.
This Wendy's drive-thru rap is pretty spot on, with rapper M.r. B. spitting rhymes like "Oh yeah I want a Frosty and make it vanilla/ and Joey if you spill that I swear I'm gonna kill ya/But that's a different story what do I want to try?/I want a quarter-pounder with a large fry."
The complete order? A double burger with cheese sans lettuce, fries, four small Sprites, a Frosty, a quarter-pounder burger with a large fry, and a 10-piece chicken nugget with barbecue sauce. He even raps in an apology for sounding a bit bossy (super classy), and ends up getting his order for free. Watch below for the full song, which apparently will be on M.r. B.'s CD "What the Funk?"
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts