Wendy’s Adds a Little Spice to Its Value Menu
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Fast-food chain Wendy’s is starting the new year off with a little kick. According to Foodbeast, the Spicy Chipotle Jr. Cheeseburger and the Spicy Chipotle Crispy Chicken Sandwich were added to Wendy’s "Right Price Right Size" menu and are available for $0.99 each. Both sandwiches are loaded up "with pepper-Jack cheese, zesty jalapeños, and spicy chipotle sauce."
In a press release, Liz Geraghty, Wendy’s vice president of brand marketing, said, "We know consumers will love these new choices because they don’t have to sacrifice — they can get premium ingredients and great taste, all for $0.99. These new Right Price Right Size Menu items deliver a bold spice flavor at an irresistible price."
To try the new heated menu additions for yourself, be sure to check for participating restaurants. We only wish these menu items made it in time for the Letters to Wendy's series.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts