- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Wendy’s Adds a Little Spice to Its Value Menu
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- We Now Know Why Paul Rudd Works at Baskin-Robbins in ‘Ant-Man’
- This Movie Rental Place/Pizza Store Hybrid Is Giving Us ‘90s Flashbacks
- Illinois Couple Named ‘Burger’ and ‘King’ Get Hitched at Burger King
- Watch: Anthony Bourdain Makes a Cartoon Cameo on ‘Sanjay and Craig’
- PetSmart Is Offering Free Pet-Friendly Ice Cream on Sunday, July 19
Fast-food chain Wendy’s is starting the new year off with a little kick. According to Foodbeast, the Spicy Chipotle Jr. Cheeseburger and the Spicy Chipotle Crispy Chicken Sandwich were added to Wendy’s "Right Price Right Size" menu and are available for $0.99 each. Both sandwiches are loaded up "with pepper-Jack cheese, zesty jalapeños, and spicy chipotle sauce."
In a press release, Liz Geraghty, Wendy’s vice president of brand marketing, said, "We know consumers will love these new choices because they don’t have to sacrifice — they can get premium ingredients and great taste, all for $0.99. These new Right Price Right Size Menu items deliver a bold spice flavor at an irresistible price."
To try the new heated menu additions for yourself, be sure to check for participating restaurants. We only wish these menu items made it in time for the Letters to Wendy's series.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts