Weekly Travel Roundup From Our Culinary Content Network
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
This week’s post from our Culinary Content Network span the globe; from the States to Jamaica, and even Morocco, our writers are constantly on the move.
The Messy Baker shares interesting finds from an agri-food industry convention just north of the border in Toronto, and Man Up BBQ posts photos from their recent outdoor barbecue benefit event.
Also posting from the southeastern United States, Foodie Buddha takes us out to Gu’s Bistro in Atlanta for a surprising restaurant find. Everyday Champagne and MarocMama make us want to take out our own passports as they describe their preparations for future international travel plans.
Whether you are looking to make your own travel agenda or just wanting to live vicariously through someone else’s outings, our CCN writers are a great source of inspiration for getaways ranging from your own backyard to another country. Check out our slideshow roundup!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts