Weekly Recipe Review: Nathan Myhrvold's Sous Vide Salmon; Cooking with Winter Citrus; and More
A weekly roundup from the best food sections across the country
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Nathan Myhrvold of Modernist Cuisine shows you how to make sous vide salmon.
• Try this version of the ultimate comfort food: Palazzio's mac and cheese recipe.
• Some French onion soup would be perfect on a cold, wintry night.
• Meyer lemons and scallops are a perfect, classic combination.
• Roast some apple slices for a quick, easy desert.
• An ultra-buttery ravioli recipe made with ghee, a browned, clarified butter.
• Cook healthy with artichoke hearts and barley.
Portland Press Herald
• Winter roasting works wonderfully on cauliflower in this gorgeous side dish.
• Brighten up your winter with a gorgeous blood orange tart.
Wall Street Journal
• If you haven't had time to grocery shop, here's a "garbage pail" pasta — throw in everything but the kitchen sink.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).