Weekly Recipe Review: Healthy Mint Cocktails; Nutella Ice Cream; and More
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Hanger Steak, Ice Pops, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Melissa Clark's Grown-Up Brown Betty; Tangerine Ice; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Creole Fudge Cake, Homemade Chocolate Bark, Apple Hot Toddy and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Nantucket Bay Scallops and Figs; White Castle's Turkey Stuffing; and More
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Nancy Silverton's focaccia recipe makes the LA Times' list of top 10 recipes of 2011.
• Eat healthy with this turnip gratin recipe, made with low-fat milk.
• Indulge in some afterwork cocktails without packing on calories with this stripped-down mint cocktail recipe.
• Butter and scotch pair well with apples, and make this baked apples recipe perfect for winter.
• Spicy beef tenderloin is a perfect weekday pick-me-up.
• Use seasonal tangerines for this tangerine cake recipe.
Portland Press Herald
• Yes, it's winter, but nutella ice cream is still delicious.
• Eating healthy this year? Start off with a barley pilaf and artichoke hearts.
• Try sweet potato and chickpea shepherd's pie for your meatless Monday.
Wall Street Journal
• Grapefruit's acidity complements pan-fried striped bass fillets in this unique recipe.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts