Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Summer Squash, Potato & Tomato Gratin, Chinese Chicken Salad, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Nantucket Bay Scallops and Figs; White Castle's Turkey Stuffing; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Ferran Adrià's Bananas; Honeycomb Candy; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Pear Walnut Soup; Indian Pudding Cookies; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Jacques Pépin's Salmon Fillets; Andrew Carmellini's Red Chicken; and More
Check out our Editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
NYMag: Pair your meatballs with The Meatball Shop's roasted fennel recipe, sweetened with raisins and dates.
NPR: This banh xeo (Vietnamese sizzling crepes) recipe looks delicious, especially with a chile-lime dipping sauce.
SF Chronicle: An easy and bright crostini recipe combines toro, avocado, and yuzu.
Chicago Tribune: Fight off the autumn chill with a recipe for roasted jalapeño and lime hummus.
Washington Post: For the main course, try out this chicken and plantain stew recipe.
Portland Press Herald: Alice Waters shares her heirloom tomato salad recipe, dressed up with fresh aioli.
KitchenDaily.com: Serve this airy angel food cake recipe (sweetened with agave) with ripe persimmons and fresh whipped cream.
The Seattle Times: Fall's perfect whoopie pie recipe combines all your favorite seasonal ingredients: pecans, pumpkins, and ginger.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts