Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out our Editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
NYMag: Pair your meatballs with The Meatball Shop's roasted fennel recipe, sweetened with raisins and dates.
NPR: This banh xeo (Vietnamese sizzling crepes) recipe looks delicious, especially with a chile-lime dipping sauce.
SF Chronicle: An easy and bright crostini recipe combines toro, avocado, and yuzu.
Chicago Tribune: Fight off the autumn chill with a recipe for roasted jalapeño and lime hummus.
Washington Post: For the main course, try out this chicken and plantain stew recipe.
Portland Press Herald: Alice Waters shares her heirloom tomato salad recipe, dressed up with fresh aioli.
KitchenDaily.com: Serve this airy angel food cake recipe (sweetened with agave) with ripe persimmons and fresh whipped cream.
The Seattle Times: Fall's perfect whoopie pie recipe combines all your favorite seasonal ingredients: pecans, pumpkins, and ginger.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts