- First espresso machine patented (1938)
This Week’s Top Reviews From the Culinary Content Network
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- America's 10 Healthiest Chain Restaurants
- Carmine’s Is Celebrating Its 25th Anniversary with 25-Cent Meatballs on September 25
- The World’s 25 Most Amazing Rooftop Bars and Restaurants
- Heston Blumenthal’s the Fat Duck Reopens as a New ‘Theatrical Journey’ After a Popup in Australia
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants Part 5: Mission Chinese
Each week, we tap into our vibrant network of bloggers across the country to find the top restaurant news and reviews. Here are this week’s:
Cincinnati blog Wine Me Dine Me checked out Barrio Tequileria, the Northside’s newest taco joint just in time for Cinco de Mayo, and loved the grilled corn, guacamole, and a whole bunch of tacos, which were delicious if a bit messy to eat.
Pop Bop Shop paid a visit to the trendy Sinclair Kitchen in Boston, which has a Brooklyn vibe to it as well as a roof deck. Cocktails were solid, as were the roasted beets with goat cheese appetizer, kale salad, polenta fries, Brussels sprouts, and desserts.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts