This Week’s Top Reviews From the Culinary Content Network
Recipe of the day
- Restaurant Offends with Bruce Jenner Hot Dog
- McDonald’s Is Actually Closing 700 Locations This Year
- A Male Version of Hooters Is Opening in Dallas, Texas
- In This Twisted World, Taco Bell Stock Is Up and Chipotle Stock Is Down
- Chipotle Rolls Out Delivery Across 67 Cities Including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago
Each week, we tap into our vibrant network of bloggers across the country to find the top restaurant news and reviews. Here are this week’s:
Cincinnati blog Wine Me Dine Me checked out Barrio Tequileria, the Northside’s newest taco joint just in time for Cinco de Mayo, and loved the grilled corn, guacamole, and a whole bunch of tacos, which were delicious if a bit messy to eat.
Pop Bop Shop paid a visit to the trendy Sinclair Kitchen in Boston, which has a Brooklyn vibe to it as well as a roof deck. Cocktails were solid, as were the roasted beets with goat cheese appetizer, kale salad, polenta fries, Brussels sprouts, and desserts.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts