This Week’s Top Reviews From the Culinary Content Network
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Each week, we tap into our vibrant network of bloggers across the country to find the top restaurant news and reviews. Here are this week’s:
Cincinnati blog Wine Me Dine Me checked out Barrio Tequileria, the Northside’s newest taco joint just in time for Cinco de Mayo, and loved the grilled corn, guacamole, and a whole bunch of tacos, which were delicious if a bit messy to eat.
Pop Bop Shop paid a visit to the trendy Sinclair Kitchen in Boston, which has a Brooklyn vibe to it as well as a roof deck. Cocktails were solid, as were the roasted beets with goat cheese appetizer, kale salad, polenta fries, Brussels sprouts, and desserts.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts