- Alton Brown born (1962)
This Week’s Top Reviews From the Culinary Content Network
Recipe of the day
- A New High-End Pizzeria Plans to Go National
- An Entirely Plant-Based Vegan Fast-Casual Restaurant Has Opened in New York City
- Japanese Mos Burger Chain Replaces Bun with Tomato
- Daniel Patterson Announces Plans to Step Down as Executive Chef of Coi
- A New York City Restaurant Was Allegedly Fined for Specifically Hiring an Indian Server
Each week, we tap into our vibrant network of bloggers across the country to find the top restaurant news and reviews. Here are this week’s:
Cincinnati blog Wine Me Dine Me checked out Barrio Tequileria, the Northside’s newest taco joint just in time for Cinco de Mayo, and loved the grilled corn, guacamole, and a whole bunch of tacos, which were delicious if a bit messy to eat.
Pop Bop Shop paid a visit to the trendy Sinclair Kitchen in Boston, which has a Brooklyn vibe to it as well as a roof deck. Cocktails were solid, as were the roasted beets with goat cheese appetizer, kale salad, polenta fries, Brussels sprouts, and desserts.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts