Daily Value: 14%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||90µg||23%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 11 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 pounds turnip or collard greens, large stems discarded
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained and mashed
- 5 pounds medium turnips, peeled and quartered
- 8 piquillo peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips (see Note)