Daily Value: 12%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||54µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 1 leek, trimmed
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Fine sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 pounds turnips, peeled and diced
- 1 1/4 pounds Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and diced
- 2 tart apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- Coarsely ground black pepper or Aleppo pepper
- Medium-coarse sea salt