Daily Value: 12%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||54µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 1 leek, trimmed
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Fine sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 pounds turnips, peeled and diced
- 1 1/4 pounds Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and diced
- 2 tart apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- Coarsely ground black pepper or Aleppo pepper
- Medium-coarse sea salt