Daily Value: 68%
Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||541µg||135%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||29g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||38g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 1 block(s) 16 oz. firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) unseasoned japanese rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- 1 whole(s) red bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms, cut in to pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated orange zest
- 1 clove(s) garlic, grated
- 5 cup(s) baby spinach