Daily Value: 12%
|Folic Acid (B9)||102µg||26%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter, plus 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 1small celery rib, minced
- 1/2small onion, minced
- 2cups chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 3/4cup whole milk
- 1pound cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 6ounces sunchokes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1thyme sprig
- 1small garlic clove, minced
- Four 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on the bias
- 1tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2cup sunflower sprouts