Daily Value: 13%
Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||102µg||26%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter, plus 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 1small celery rib, minced
- 1/2small onion, minced
- 2cups chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 3/4cup whole milk
- 1pound cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 6ounces sunchokes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1thyme sprig
- 1small garlic clove, minced
- Four 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on the bias
- 1tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2cup sunflower sprouts