Daily Value: 11%
|Folic Acid (B9)||86µg||22%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter, plus 2 teaspoons softened butter
- 1small celery rib, minced
- 1/2small onion, minced
- 2cups chicken stock or low-sodium broth
- 3/4cup whole milk
- 1pound cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 6ounces sunchokes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1thyme sprig
- 1small garlic clove, minced
- Four 1/4-inch-thick baguette slices, cut on the bias
- 1tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2cup sunflower sprouts