Daily Value: 20%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||199µg||50%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (120° to 130°)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 cups chicken broth or water