Daily Value: 20%
|Folic Acid (B9)||199µg||50%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (120° to 130°)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 cups chicken broth or water