Daily Value: 20%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||199µg||50%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||5g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 cups warm water (120° to 130°)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 cups chicken broth or water