Daily Value: 28%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||51µg||13%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||19g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 butterflied boneless leg of lamb (4-5 lbs.)
- 3 cups of plain yogurt -see homemade yogurt-thickest brand
- 2 tbsp . of dark brown sugar
- grated rind of one lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or more if you care too! or you can sub crushed red pepper flakes
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves, rolled like a cigar and slivered
- 1/2 red onion slivered in thinnest possible pieces or one bunch of green onions minced
- 4 to 5 pinches of kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil mixed with 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 4 large mature branches of rosemary, soaked in water
- butcher's twine