Daily Value: 8%
Low-Fat-Abs, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||45µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 1 carton (32 ounces) plus can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 g arlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar or Mexican cheese blend