Daily Value: 8%
Low-Fat-Abs, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||45µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 1 carton (32 ounces) plus can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 g arlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar or Mexican cheese blend