Daily Value: 34%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||272µg||68%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh lemongrass, tough outer leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons peeled and thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 5 small Thai chiles, stemmed and lightly crushed
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves, crushed
- 3 cups shrimp stock or fish stock
- 1 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Thai nam pla, or Vietnamese nuoc nam (fish sauce), or more to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups jasmine rice, other long-grain white rice can be substituted
- 3 cups water