Daily Value: 521%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||311µg||78%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||449g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||152g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 quart coconut milk
- 3 1/2 stalks lemon grass, trimmed, cleaned and bruised
- 4 ounces sugar
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds dry guajillo chiles, cleaned
- 1 to 2 quarts rice vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 pint ginger oil, recipe follows
- 8 ounces ginger, bruised
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) sea bass cut into 2 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons guajillo chile marinade
- 1/4 cup coconut lemon grass reduction sauce
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning, galangal powder blend
- 1/3 cup currant, stemmed or yellow and red pear tomatoes
- 1 (1-ounce) thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 sprig rosemary, 4-inches in length
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon orange tobiko (Japanese flying fish roe)